Monday, July 17, 2017

StudentSpeak - My Ambition In Life

Shreyas Sameer Samant -V AMst. Shreyas Sameer Samant, VA, speaks on 'My Ambition In Life'

Good morning teachers and my dear friends,
My ambition is to become a cricketer and represent my country, India.
I don’t just like cricket, I love it!

A beautiful cover drive by Virat, a commanding straight drive by the God of cricket himself, Sachin, a helicopter shot by Dhoni and energetic batting by AB D’villiers. I get thrilled when I see these things happening on the cricket ground.Cricket is the most popular game in India and people, who watch it, take it very seriously. I want to give people of my country the pleasure that they are expecting from Cricket.


My Aunty represented India in Women’s Cricket and my cousin sister is playing for Mumbai Ranji. They feel so proud playing at these levels of competition and I also want to experience that.

Virat once said, “The bat is not a toy but it is a weapon”. I too want to master this weapon.A cricketer is expected to have qualities such as discipline, focus, calmness and most important be a good human being. I have to work very hard and, yes, I am ready for it.

Players like AB D’villier inspire me to give my best in studies as well. With proper planning, one can excel both in studies and in sports. I will put all my efforts not only to hit winning runs but also to score good marks.

I pray to GOD to make me capable of fulfilling my ambition and I also need best wishes from all of you….

Thank You.

No comments: