Wednesday, July 29, 2009

English Primary Section Report

June/ July 2009
1. 13th June : - Informal meeting of teachers with management regarding qualitative education.
2. 3rd July : - a) Science Activity for Std IV
b) Action song competition (Std I –II)
c) Patriotic song Competition
3. 4th July :- Work Experience Activity for Std I
4. 7th July : - a) Gurupournima Celebration and Science Activity for Std III
5. 9th July :- Maths Activity for std III
6. 10th July : - a) Collage Work Competition (Std I – IV)
b) Visit to the library (Std I)
c) English Activity for Std II (Magic spinner)

7. 11th July : - a) Parents – Teacher Meeting (Std I –IV)
8. 17th July : - Story telling Competition (Std I –II)
Elocution Competition (Std III – IV)

9. 18th July : - a) Parent Teacher Association Meeting
b) School Committee Meeting

10. 24th July : - Memory Competition (Std I - IV)
11. 27th July :- Nag – Panchami Celebration

No comments: